Less than a week to go now! I still have to pack my bags - I seem to have lots of piles of things dotted around the bedroom which have to be eventually packed into my travel bag but at least it's mostly ready to go! So tomorrow I plan to sort out my dive kit for the trip.
Still busy at work finishing things off but that seems to be going well. I don't think I'll be leaving too much for my colleagues to sort out once I've gone.
Last night, my lovely hairdresser, Leigh, came over to give me a final trim and a bit of colour in my hair - which is now blonde and pink :-) Very funky!!!
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh piccies of blonde & pink hair please!! Have a great time Sands, look forward to hearing all about it :-)
ReplyDelete