Saturday, 21 February 2009

10 days to go!!

I can't believe that a week on Monday, I'll be on the first of my flights on my way to South Africa! Today I will go shopping to get the final bits and bobs that I need for my trip and I'll start packing!

Only 1 more week of work too - and then I'm off for 7 months! I'm finding it harder and harder to concentrate but I still have lots to do so will be working hard this week to get it all done - after all, I may well want a job back there in October so I have to leave on a good note ;-)

This is also the first time I have blogged - so I'm no longer a blog virgin!! I should have internet access just about everywhere I go so I'll try to update my blog most days if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment